Dr. Sunita Bhagwat
A teacher by nature and research as her passion, a Ph.D holder in Education, interdisciplinary in Mathematics. Has been a UGC’s scholarship holder throughout her post-graduation and for doctoral studies.
- She worked as Director and principal of a school after her 6 years experience as primary and secondary school teacher.
- IRCA’s approved QMS Lead auditor, and Quality Council of India’s approved assessor for Quality improvement programs for School Governance.
- She has travelled to several countries, for attending international conferences.
- Has been a recipient of NCERT’s award for her “Innovative practices in school Education” she has guided many teachers for undertaking action research program, including Global Teacher Accreditation project by British Council and Cambridge university.
- Director : iEARN-India, (International Educational and Resource Network) 2000 till date. Directed and Coordinated international collaborative Projects and exchange programs like CIVICS, BRIDGE, FLAP, Four Rivers One World, NSLI-Y funded by State Department of Education, Washington DC. www.iearn-india.org
- Consultant for Quality Management Systems- Successfully designed and implemented QMS for 6 years in School for pre-primary, primary and secondary schools. Presently consulting state board and CBSE affiliated schools for the same.
- Mentor : (research guide) for British council’s Global Teachers’ Accreditation program in partnership with Cambridge University since 2009. Till date 11 teachers, guided by me, from all over India have been accreditated and awarded as global teacher for their research work in school education.
- Approved assessor for “Quality School Governance” - by NABET, Quality Council of India, Delhi.
- Life member : All India Association for Educational Research