- The school has been running its own transport facility for the last 8 years.
- There are total 24 buses which ply in morning and afternoon shifts on 38 routes.
- A staff of 45 employees has been exclusively appointed for this. The closest bus route is Bhusari colony.
- Sinhagad Road and Pashan-Sus Road are the two longest bus routes.
- Every bus is provided with one lady attendant and one student monitor.
- GPS system is installed on each bus and this facility is availed by 464 parents.
- School organises medical checkups for drivers every year and also Overall maintenance of the buses is checked and examined by the RTO authorities.
- Each bus is equipped with five extinguisher, first-aid box and all buses are as per norms laid down by the RTO.