New India Primary School (Std I to VII)
From the Principal's Desk
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to New India School, Rambaug Colony!!!
Education is one of the means to transmit the light of life and spread the radiance of it, in the ambience, in which we live. We, at New India School, believe in all round development of each and every student. The school is striving hard to make the best possible efforts to inculcate strong values through academics and extracurricular activities. We are constantly improving the teaching methodology so that learning and teaching can be the combination of both classroom teaching and modern technology. We also ensure that the children will grow to their full potential to bear all the responsibilities in all walks of life.
- Well equipped class rooms, science laboratory, spacious library, art room, music room, blocks room and activity room.
- Structured curriculum, well integrated with co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Celebration of cultural activities to inculcate essence of Indian culture and traditions.
- Various competitions like poetry recitation, story-telling, handwriting, spelling, and drawing for enrichment of other skills.
- Special emphasis on language development and specially designed curriculum for enhancement of thinking skills for Std. I to VII.
- Project and Activity based curriculum for Std. I to VII.
- Modern teaching techniques with blended learning approach.
- Teacher Student Ratio:
Std. I to IV – 1:25
Std. V to VII – 1:30
- Qualified and well trained teachers.
- Yoga and Physical Development activities for Std. I to VII.
- NIS, Rambaug, Std. VII students promoted to Std. VIII will be given priority for admission to New India School, Bhusari Colony Branch, provided parents are willing to follow the rules, regulations and agree with its fee structure.